Our Thailand Holidays and Tours
Delivering Fully Hosted, Small Group Holidays to Thailand, for Women
Duration: 9 days, 8 nights
Visiting two main destinations: Bangkok and Koh Samui
Airport arrivals & departures: fly in & out of Bangkok, Thailand
Costs & Prices
Price guide: $2950 tour only. Airfares not included, based on twin share
Surcharge for single room (not twin share): $800 (approx.)
Price guide for Airfares: $1600 (departing from Auckland; this price guide includes one internal return airfare from Bangkok to Koh Samui)
Total Estimate Costs
Twin share: $4250
Single room: $5050
Note: pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.
Our Thailand tour dates
1- 9 July 2020
Thailand Holiday | Highlights
You arrive at Bangkok, international airport; where you are met and transferred to your central Bangkok hotel.
Our first destination is Bangkok (3 nights)
Experience this ancient, busy, yet exotic city with activities that include:
- A visit to some of Thailands most stunning temples and shrines with an experienced local guide providing insights into traditions as old as time.
- Massages and cocktails of course.
- Wander through nearby shopping complexes for both local and international brands.
- Enjoy a river cruise and get out of the city to see how the locals live along this famous river.
Next we take a short flight to the beautiful island of Koh Samui.
Koh Samui – Bophut – 5 nights
Here you’ll get to unpack and unwind for 5 glorious nights at a lovely resort in a quieter area of the island. Daily activities include:
- A wellness day where you will be taken to a Coconut plantation, participate in a Thai cooking lesson during lunch and chat with local monks in the afternoon.
- A visit to an ethical elephant sanctuary, where elephants have been rescued from mistreatment and are being cared for by volunteers.
- Visit the night markets a few minutes walk away, and enjoy beautiful nearby restaurants right on the beach.
- The best tailor in Koh Samui is a short stroll away where you can have garments made to measure within a couple of days.
- One day of island hopping around the incredible islands in a marine sanctuary, snokelling if you wish.
- An island tour seeing the views and sights around the busier side of Koh Samui.
- Massages and cocktails again!
- The holidays ends after breakfast on day 5, you will be transferred to the airport and onward flights.
- Meals and snacks (except breakfast)
- Personal expenses charged to hotel rooms
- Visas for Thailand where required
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- One internal return flight between Bangkok and Koh Samui, which will be part of the airfares / flights required to be purchased as part of this tour.
Booking Your Flights
- Flights to Bangkok are to be booked and arranged by yourself. We can happily provide a referral to a knowledgeable travel agent.
- We will provide all the key flight & date requirements for you to take to your selected travel agent. This allows each person to tailor their flight requirements, as many like to arrive or stay on later, after the holiday.
- Flight requirement details will be provided to you, including information regarding arrival date and internal flight.